Monday, April 25, 2011

Lindsay Lohan Shocked By Surprise Jail Sentence

Lindsay Lohan Shocked By Surprise Jail Sentence


Sources close to Lindsay Lohan are reporting that the star was shocked to learn that she was headed back to jail on Friday after being sentenced to serve 120 days by Judge Stephanie Sautner, TMZ.com reports.

Lindsay was reportedly "blindsided" by the judgment and spent five hours in the Lynwood Correctional Facility before being freed on $75,000 bail.

Judge Sautner ruled that despite pleading not guilty to a misdemeanor charge over allegedly stealing a $2500 necklace from a jewelry store, the accusation was enough to be considered a violation of her probation stemming from her 2007 DUI charge.

But despite the courthouse shocker, Lindsay turned her thoughts to her late grandfather and getting back to work via a post to her Twitter page.

"With my family and thinking of my grandfather whos (whose) birthday was yesterday and unfortunately passed away a few years ago," she wrote. "I am just grateful for the life I have, I cannot explain how excited I am to begin working on films again, on top of that - I better get one of my two favorite scripts that I am in love with. My friends know what they both are... All my love - LL God bless and g'night

No comments:

Post a Comment